The Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine is one of the vaccines we are administering at our COVID-19 vaccination centre. This vaccine is approved by the Ministry of Health and is considered safe and effective in protecting people across various age groups against COVID-19.
The latest price is RM102 per dose which is inclusive of:
Register your interest here or WhatsApp us at Screening & Preventive Health 018 211 1083 to make an appointment.
Terms & Conditions
- The patient must be registered with MySejahtera.
- Any medication, services or tests which are required out of the stipulated items i.e. any treatment required that may arise from side effect(s) of the vaccination are subject to additional charges and tax, and approval by the doctor, where applicable.
- The patient is required to declare any allergies they may have and if they are allergic to the following excipient(s): aluminium hydroxide, disodium hydrogen phosphate, monosodium dihydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride and water for injection.
- Pregnant patients are required to seek advice their primary obstetrician/ gynaecologist in order to proceed for vaccination.
- The second dose will be scheduled at 21 days after the first dose (suitably within the range of 14-28 days). If the patient needs to reschedule, they are encouraged to receive their second dose as soon as possible, failing which the hospital will proceed for the disposal of the reserved dose upon expiry of the product.
- The management reserves the right to refuse or reject any patients upon their discretion if deemed unsuitable for the package or promotion.