With approval from your doctor, you are now ready to be discharged! Before you head home to rest and recover, here are several things to keep in mind:
- Patients discharged before 12 pm will not be served lunch.
- The room is charged based on a 12-hours block system. If you are discharged before 12-hours of admission, you may be levied a half-day rate. Otherwise, a full-day rate is charged for hospitalisation that’s beyond 12 hours.
- Ensure all payments are completed. This may be through self-payment, the company or the Final Guarantee Letter from the insurance.
- Sometimes, there may be delays in discharge process as we wait for a reply from your insurance company. Should this happen, you are advised to remain at the Waiting Lounge for your discharge procedures to be processed to avoid additional payments.
- All take-home medication and medical certificates must be collected when you are discharged. If any future appointments with a doctor are necessary, this will also be confirmed and informed to you before you leave.
If you have any feedback about Thomson Hospital Kota Damansara, you may fill up a customer feedback form right before you are discharged. We welcome your feedback and suggestions for us to strive towards continuously improving our standards of service. Please drop the completed form in any of our suggestion/feedback boxes or hand it to the ward nurse before you leave. Should you need assistance from our Customer Service team, please call +603-62871216.