Knowing you need to be warded may make you anxious. Knowing what to expect may lessen the anxiety.
Here is a guide to what happens:
- Your doctor will issue an Admission Order
- Bring the Admission Order to the Admission and Discharge Counter (refer International Patient if you are from overseas) on the Ground Floor, right side of the main entrance. Urgent cases can proceed to the A&E Department 24-hours a day for immediate admission.
- The personnel at the Admission Counter will contact your Insurance or Company for a Guarantee Letter. You will be counselled on whether you need to fast, room types, and the necessary preparations on your procedure (if any).
- If your surgery or procedure is scheduled in the morning, you will be advised to admitted one day before.
- You will be escorted to the room of your choice to rest or wait for your doctor’s following orders.
- Please leave all valuables and personal belongings with a trusted friend or relative before admission for security reasons.
ADMISSION & DISCHARGE COUNTER
Find us at GROUND FLOOR
7 am -10 pm (Inclusive Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday)
After Operating Hours: Proceed to A&E Counter (24 hours)